
Ok, I can do this!

Steady. Balance...

I did it!
So Greta has been walking more and more every day now and is getting pretty good at it! Until recently, when she would fall- that was it. She'd just crawl the rest of the way. The past few evenings, she has really been working hard on walking farther and learning how to get up! The look on her face is priceless, she is just purely elated and proud of herself. Daddy likes to quote the latest Batman movie: "Why do we fall? So we can get back up!"
I have a feeling I'll be on my toes even more now. She's already discovered she can see out the windows so the blinds have to be pulled open and is thisclose to being able to reach door handles! She loves to babble, but no solid words yet. Only barking!
Wishing you all a wonderful Labor Day! Looking forward to seeing lots of you in just a few days on our whirlwind trip to Iowa for Greta's Auntie Tammy's shower.
*** I added a poll for you to vote on for fun. I know what I think, but what do you think??***
1 comment:
LOL too cute how she try to stand up and love the pic when she did it!!
Post a Comment