Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Book Worm

Greta reading to herself after KinderSwim
Oh! Hi, Daddy! Wanna read with me?


I started reading to Greta when she was just days old- guess that's just the teacher in me. She went through a phase after she could move around on her own where she wouldn't sit for even one page. Now, however, she walks over to me with book after book to read. Some days I think my voice will be gone before Chad gets home from work, but I love that she loves books so much. We're slowly getting past the 'eating' books phase and now we're just really into kissing them! Many times, I find I can get things done if I just give her a few books to look at on her own. Other times, she'll be 'too quiet' and I'll find her sitting on the floor surrounded by books, just looking at them by herself!

Did you like that story, puppy?
I just love to read!!

1 comment:

JennLeon said...

She is so cute and getting so big!! Ava is in the same stage with books - she can even say "book"!! I love Greta's swim cover - too cute!