Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Shoes


As much as I've tried to make her into a shoe girl, Greta just will not keep a pair of shoes on her feet for anything. Never has liked them. Until yesterday, apparently! She got a package in the mail containing a new pair of Mary Jane Robees (thanks Great Auntie Jerry!). After I showed them to her, I started to put them back in the package so I could put them away in her armoire. Well, not sure where she gets the temper tantrums from, but she started throwing one. After she signed please I gave her a shoe to look at, but instead I was met with a foot thrust in my face. I put them on her and she walked around the house parading in them, carrying the little case around like a purse! I finally distracted her so I could put them away, but it was the cutest little fashion show I've ever seen!

No comments: