We're still recovering from everything and Greta's been very out of sorts. She's either running a fever from some germs we picked up traveling or from teething. Or both! We haven't been able to do much this week except go for walks and enjoy what the locals call an Indian Summer. Today, though, I took Greta to the community center in town for a Kinder Swim class. It was very laid back and we just basically played in the water and the instructor came around and gave us suggestions. Greta still loves being in the pool (I did, too- the water was so warm and relaxing!) and wasn't afraid! We practiced blowing bubbles in the water and jumping/sliding off a platform into the water. She also got to wear some little floaties and chase some balls and toys in the water as well as practice her back float! I'm really looking forward to doing lots of this before her little brother arrives!
Merry Christmas 2014 and Happy New Year 2015
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment