Thursday, January 14, 2010

January 14

What a day... full of productivity and fun! Here I am giving myself a little pat on the back for getting so much done and still having tons of time to play with the kiddos (Greta even painted today!) when I look over to admire the fresh, clean fishbowl I've prepared for Happy Fishy. Only to find him floating at the top. Instinctively I go over to revive him... shaking the bowl does not work like fish CPR, just for future reference. I wasn't prepared for this, so being the bad mommy I am I walked away from the bowl so as not to draw attention to it. I think God was trying to send me a message about being honest with my kids, as I picked up a new book Greta got for Christmas that we hadn't yet read. It is called "A Cat in the Stable" and it's all about... you guessed it: a little girl whose pet (cat) dies. Sigh. Ok, we'll discuss it tomorrow... it's bedtime now.


As for the rest of the day, I did manage to have some fun with the camera! 




Greta did enjoy her new paints! She painted a horsey and then had me write everyone's names!

No comments: