Thursday, February 4, 2010

Food for thought

Greta, Alec and I were sitting down eating lunch today and I helped Alec get a spoonful of his baked beans. Greta says "I'm feeding myself!" to which I respond that she is such a big girl. She tells me, "No, mommy! I'm a baby feeding myself. I'm really into that right now, you know!" It just made me crack up, and got me thinking of some of the more comical things she says and does:

(after falling down while trying to step into footy pjs)
"I'm just going to sit my cute little bottom down right here on my stool!"
(seeing me laughing about this comment, she replied...)
"I'm so cute!"

"I love you all the time, even when I'm mad at you!"
(courtesy of one of her favorite books)

"I have a dimply butt!"

She's also into calling Chad "Daddy Fried Chicken"


There were many, many more little Greta-isms that popped into my head but they're escaping me at the moment... as most ideas these days do! These should be enough for a smile, though!

No comments: