Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Three Days to Success...

Greta has been showing signs that she's ready for potty training for a LONG time, but with me getting ready to go back to work, I knew it had to be attempted now. I got a 3-day method from some mommy friends and skeptically decided to give it a whirl. By the middle of day one, she had it down! She is so proud of herself each and every time and we cheer for her very loudly! Thanks to all of you who are great cheerleaders during potty party calls :0) Here are pictures of her first few minutes of training. I'll spare you the pictures of her first #2 on the pot. They do exist for those of you who need proof or for blackmailing purposes later in Greta's life...



1 comment:

Party of Five said...

Yay Greta! That's awesome. I'd love to hear about this method;)