Monday, January 26, 2009

My Husband, My Hero

So, today I finally feel like things are coming together for us here in Iowa. It's strange, but it just took a few little things happening to make me more content. First, Chad braved our cold little storage unit and went and found a whole bunch of things we'd been missing here- including my camera and camcorder cords which are necessity for the upcoming events!! Also- Greta decided to take a 3 1/2 hour nap; this gave me time to play with Alec's baby book that I'm creating on the computer using PhotoShop and haven't had time for in several months! Finally, the biggest missing piece showed up in the mail- we finally have insurance cards! Hooray- really- this has been such a battle since mid-December! Anyway... it's been a good day!

So, since my dear, sweet Chad went and got some of the things I've been dying to get my hands on I felt the need to update our blog. Now! So, here are some pictures of random things since my last post.

Greta loves her snowboots!

Greta and I enjoying animal crackers on my little table
One of her favorite new chairs... aka Alec's hand-me-down bouncy chair (from big sis!)
Greta fell asleep on the floor reading books at naptime... instead of bed!
Greta getting up close and personal to dance with Jack and Mary
(Jack's Big Music Show- her absolute fave!)

No comments: