Tuesday, November 11, 2008

November already!

Wow! November is nearly halfway over. The picture to the left was taken on Greta's 15 month 'birthday.' She was just looking so cute sitting in the chair holding on to the pillow so we did a little impromptu photo shoot! She continues to build upon her vocabulary and animal sounds- and of course her little personality is getting bigger and bigger by the moment.
It's cold here and has been raining non-stop for the past 4-5 days... except for yesterday! We had a gorgeous day and took advantage- being outside all morning long. Right now it's really windy and rainy. There's supposedly a storm coming that'll rival past storms which have knocked out power for days at a time. However, if this is *that* kind of storm, the electrical companies need to update their technology, lol! I may be eating my words soon, but just my take on the current situation! Hope you're staying warm... I drink lots of hot chocolate to keep warm myself. 


Ms. Attitude with her purse

I finally converted her toy into a table and she loves it!

Concentrating so hard on what she's drawing!

No comments: